Thursday, December 18, 2008






Oct. 24 2008






On this day we welcomed our first son into the world. I can't not believe I have this beautiful child in my arms. The first thought about Jack was that he looked just like his father. I am hoping he would look like me but that wasn't the case. I love him more than I have ever loved anything or anyone. Its a whole new ballgame and I am ready to play!!












This boy is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. Of course I would say that, but seriously all mothers believe this to be true about their own. My life completely changed the first time I saw him. Everything I thought was important or I stressed about or I worried about was nothing. From this day on this baby is my worries, my stress, my love, my life.





No comments:

Post a Comment